Accounts Receivable Specialist manages incoming payments, properly tracking them into the system to maintain accurate bookkeeping records. Communicate with Insurance & Patients to request payment and arrange payment plans.
- Minimum 6 months to 1 years of
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Working knowledge of current Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for calling Insurance companies on behalf of physicians and follow up on outstanding Accounts Receivable.
- Understanding the denials, especially CARC/RARC.
- Deep knowledge of US healthcare terminologies, accounts receivable, collections, rejections, denials, appeals, and research billing guidelines and payer policies.
- Working knowledge of various reimbursement methodologies, including reimbursement reductions, fee schedule calculations and review of claims for correct payment.
- Prioritization and multi-task skills are required.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality; adheres to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations